Best Protocols on NoodleVPN: Ikev2 VPN, Cisco VPN, PPTP, Cisco IPSec, OpenVPN
In direction of development Noodle VPN services to new protocols, we added ikev2 VPN and CiscoVPN on all vpn servers, and you can connect now by protocols: ikev2 , PPTP, openVPN ( udp-tcp) and soon CiscovPN.Ikev2 features:
- Faster than PPTP, SSTP and L2TP, as it does not involve the overhead associated with Point-to-Point protocols (PPP)
- Very stable – especially when switching network or reconnecting after a lost internet connection
- Very secure – supports AES 128, AES 192, AES 256 and 3DES ciphers
- Easy to setup (at least at the user-end!)
-Ikev2 is available for iOS systems as well Apple devices does not support pptp and best VPN service is ikev2 for Apple users
-Best VPN protocol for Apple users is Ikev2 (Apple devices does not support PPTP newly, so ikev2 is instead of pptp)
- Protocol is supported on Blackberry devices
- Uses Perfect Forward Secrecy
please note: Cisco IPSec is different with L2TP/IPSec. This IPSec does not support by Windows, but it has a good service (IPSec (xAuth)) for Android and Apple. Android and Apple users can select protocol "IPSec Xauth PSK" on devices (setting > More > VPN > Add VPN Network > Type selec: IPSec Xauth PSK"). IPSec pre-shared key: 88664431How to connect?
Which servers support Ikev2?
- Now all Noodle VPN Servers.
Setup all VPN Services on All Devices & OS: http://blog.noodlevpn.com/setup-vpn-cisco-openvpn/
Servers Location on Noodle VPN:
USA - San FranciscoUSA - New yorkUSA - RochesterUSA - TexasUSA - Los AngelesUSA - WashingtonUSA - MiamiUSA - AtlantaUSA - North CarolinaUSA - OhioUSA - ChicagoCanada - montrealEngland - LondonFrance ParisSwotzerland - ZurichSpain - Madrid
Germany - FrankfurtItaly - MilanNetherlands - AmsterdamSweden - StockholmRussia - Saint petersburgJapan - TokyoHong KongAustralia - Sydney
By purchasing a Static VPN or Dedicated VPN, you have access to all locations and services.
Monday, December 19, 2016